Please note that:
LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
- General information and Registration for SAIP2018 is handled by Eastern Sun Events at: http://www.saipconference.co.za/
- This site handles all Abstracts and Proceedings submissions as well as the Scientific Programme
- To make any submission, you need an INDICO account - click on "Login" in the upper right corner for the option to create one.
- Please ensure that your INDICO information and that of co-authors is up to date. Having multiple INDICO accounts means that some of your information (e.g. co-authorship, assigned reviews) will go missing under different accounts: please maintain a single up-to-date account.
NB: Abstract submission deadline has been extended to Tuesday 10 April.
- Chairperson: JJ Terblans
- Coordinator/Secretariate: K Cronje, Y Loots, M Lebeko
- Social events/Opening/Dinner: A Odendaal, GH Mhlongo
- Plenary speakers/Sponsors: HC Swart, WD Roos, PJ Meintjes
- Student affairs: MM Duvenhage, LF Koao
- Winter school on Applications of Luminescence: L Coetsee-Hugo, RE Kroon, HC Swart
- Scientific programme/Web: RE Kroon, RA Harris
- Posters: S Cronje, DE Motaung
- Audiovisual/WiFi/Network: HJ van Heerden, RO Ocaya
- Planetarium tour: MJH Hoffman, D Mangope, PJ Meintjes, DP van Jaarsveldt
- Physics Bowl: H Szegedi, B van Soelen, KG Tshabalala, SJ Motloung
- Teachers Workshop: MJH Hoffman, DP van Jaarsveldt, OM Ntwaeaborwa, BF Dejene
- Women in Physics: A Odendaal, MM Duvenhage