Oxygen : Important Information
Entrance : Access off Napier Road. See Map.
- There is no access from Barry Hertzog Avenue or Empire Road.
- Use 2nd Engtrance on Napier Road (nearer the Bridge, further from the robots.
- Boom Gate : Security Staff to tick your name off in the Delegate List.
- Reception : Entrance from the South and East side of the building. You will sign in at Reeption.
- Registration : Please do this on Monday morning, at the SA-ESRF Workshop Registration desk in the Ground Floor Reception Area. If you are late, contact Tshepo Ntsoane - Conference Chair.
- Use the RCFree WiFi : No Password, but you must wait for the dialog and click it to accept.
- Keep Visiting this site for up to date information
- WhatsApp : You may like to join the Conference WhatsApp Group - link provided in separate mail.
Sessions : 1st Floor
- Plenaries : Titanium Room
- Parallels : Gold, Sliver and Titanium Rooms
- Posters : Gold / Silver Room
- Monday and Tuesday in the Gold and Sliver Rooms
- Wednesday at Olives and Plates - Wits East Campus
- Moday morning arrival and Wednesday morning in Reception area on the ground floor
- Otherwise in the Gold and Sliver Rooms
- Restaurant : 3rd Floor
Sunset Deck :
- 12th Floor at own risk.
- Delegate Access only 17:00 onwards
- Acces by goods elevator to 12th floor
- Access by elevator to 11th floor then stairs to 12th floor
Stairwells : There are two stairwells
- As we are many delegates, please prefer the stairs where possible
- Central Stair Well behind doors from mid East side
- South Stair Well behinf doors from mid South side
- Alternating Male and Female in the mezanines of the East Stair Well
Wits Paleo Tour (starting with lunch - no lunch at JBS !)
- Olives and Plates for Lunch - Google Maps
- Wits Paleo Tour
Vilakazi Street in Soweto (ending with dinner)
- Vilakazi Street - Sakhumzi Restaurant - Google Maps
Participation and Transport Survey
- Please see link on left hand menu