Please download the this TEMPLATE for the abstract. Also prepare a text-only summary of about 150 words giving a brief idea of the content. To submit an abstract, you must first log-in to the Indico system (if you do not already have an account, create one here.) Use the menu item "Submit a new abstract", and type in the title, text-only abstract summary, and choose a preferred presentation type (oral or poster). Attach your one-page MS-word abstract file and add one primary author as well as any co-authors as necessary. Select a single authour who will present the work. Add any comments if you wish.
Instructions for Oral presentations:
Invited speakers: 30 minutes = 25 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion and questions.
Contributed Speakers: 15 minutes = 10 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion and questions.
The Zoom rooms will open 1 hour before the start of each session for connectivity and presentation testing.
Instructions for Posters:
The conference programme includes online poster sessions. We ask poster presenters to complete the following steps:
- Register for the conference.
- Submit an abstract, selecting 'Poster' as the presentation type.
- On the day of your poster presentation, tweet an image of it, and use the hashtag #AfLSPoster. You can also post a link to a video of you discussing the work, and/or to a preprint or published work in a full thread. You can use other social media platforms as well, e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Engage with the social media audience and other conference attendees, all the time using the #AfLSPoster hashtag.
- Participate in Gather.Town during conference breaks to discuss your work with other attendees.