African Synchrotron Network for Advanced Energy Materials
Statement about ASNEAM Workshop Postponement
- After thorough consideration, due to the pandemic COVID-19 situation, the ASNEAM Committee has decided to migrate the workshop, to an online event that will take place as originally planned on June 10-11, 2020.
- Online joining details for the event will follow shortly.
- We are still taking in abstracts, which we will review for online talks, just as we would for a normal conference.
- Details on the ASNEAM Research Meeting
The workshop aims to provide a platform for knowledge exchange and collaboration initiatives focussed on the use of synchrotron x-rays to study advanced energy materials. ASNAEM will enable a diverse local community that is well prepared to utilise the first African Light Source (AfLS).
- Energy materials characterisation
- Energy device design and fabrication
- Energy storage
- Other related synchrotron techniques
Registration and Abstract
Registration is free, however it is either by Invitation or by Accepted Abstract.
If you would like to attend, you should (using the menu options on the left)
- Make sure you have credentials for the SAPI Indico System
(register if necessary - see Log In Button Top Right).
- Log In to Indico and then Register for ASNEAM 2020
- Log In to Indico and then Submit an Abstract.
We will then assess your Abstract and revert.
Students are especially welcome and encouraged to attend.
Please get in contact with the organisers via the instructions on the link on the left menu. We will do our best to arrange your attendance and suppoort.
For more information on sponsorship, contact the Organising Committee Chair by mail, Marcus C Newton at M.C.Newton@soton.ac.uk.