Following the successful meeting in 2009 in the Mabula Private Game Reserve, for 2015 the 6th South African Conference on Photonic Materials returns to the Mabula Game Lodge.
Set within an impressive 12 000 hectares of malaria-free Limpopo bushveld, Mabula Game Lodge is located just two-and-a-half-hours’ drive from Johannesburg and a short drive from Bela Bela.
For a link directly to the Mabula Game Lodge website, click here.
Directions to Mabula Game Lodge:
- Latitude: 24° / 44 min / 94 sec – South
- Longitude: 27° / 55 min / 46 sec – East
- Take N1 freeway towards Pretoria
- Turn off onto Polokwane highway. Follow the road to Bela Bela.
- Take the Bela Bela Settlers Codrington off ramp.
- Turn left at yield sign and proceed for ± 5kms to t – junction turn right.
- Go over bridge and turn left at the garage. Follow Thabazimbi Road.
- Follow road past the Forever Resorts Aventura down to the traffic circle
- At circle turn left on the Thabazimbi Rooiberg Road and proceed along for 34km.
- Look out for the “Mabula Trading Store”. 500m past the store turn right on Rooiberg Road.
- Follow Mabula signs for 11kms to Mabula gate.