The time zone is controlled by you as an Indico Setting (top right). The session times will therefore be shifted if you are not set to CAT = GMT+2.
Zoom Conference : 22 – 26 March 2021
- African Light Source Foundation
- African Materials Research Society
- African Physical Society
- Biostruct Africa
- Federation of African Immunological Societies
- Federation of African Societies of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Federation of African Societies of Chemistry
The conference will consist of daily blocks of
- Presentations : 10h-12h and 15h – 18h (GMT+2)
- Discussions : 12h30 -13h30 (GMT+2)
Note: To submit an abstract for either a poster or oral presentation, you will first have to complete the registration process on this website. If you have participated in an South African Institute of Physics (SAIP) event before, you may already have a registration profile in this system. In either case, start with the login icon in the top right of this page. Once you are registered and logged in you will be able to submit your abstract using the left hand menu options.