|Abstract Submission will open on 1 February 2016
1st call for Abstracts (PDF)
You must have an account on the SAIP Indico system to submit an abstract. You may use the same login details as for previous SAIP events. If you don't have an account on SAIP Indico, create one here , otherwise you may login here.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
Awards: Students indicating that they would like to participate for an award will be pre-selected on the basis of the abstract provided, the better your abstract the better your chance to be judged for an award during the conference.
- Title: No ALLCAPS or BOLD abstract titles please
- Abstracts may not exceed 2400 characters (~300 words)
- Content: Special characters and formatting may be used as in this document.
- Use affiliation / institute names only eg. University of Johannesburg (list)
- Once you have submitted an abstract, go to "View my Abstracts", select your abstract and click on "get PDF of selected abstracts". If your abstract does not appear formatted as you expected, click on the abstract and modify it until you get an acceptable PDF. Your abstract will be published as it displays it in the auto-generated PDF.
Guidelines for the oral and poster presentations
Paper for Proceedings: You may submit a short paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings as well. More details to follow soon.