|Abstract submissions opens 30 July 2014 for INVITED persons only - now CLOSED
Call for Abstracts
- 1st call
- Final call
Please email your abstract to email@example.com ONLY if you have experience problems with uploading it on the system (please provide an exact description of the problem you experienced, a screenshot will also help us)
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Title: No ALLCAPS or BOLD abstract titles please
- Abstracts may not exceed 3000 characters (~300 words)
- Content: Special characters and formatting may be used as in this document
- Use complete affiliation / institute names only eg. University of Johannesburg (no acronyms) (list)
- Once you have submitted an abstract, go to "View my Abstracts", select your abstract and click on "get PDF of selected abstracts". If your abstract does not appear formatted as you expected, click on the abstract and modify it until you get an acceptable PDF. Your abstract will be published as it displays in the auto-generated PDF
- All abstracts are printed twice, please ignore the second one.
Paper for Proceedings: You may submit a short paper for inclusion in the conference proceedings as well. More details to follow soon.