|For instructions on submitting an abstract, please click on the menu item "Abstracts, Presentations and Papers" near the top-left of the screen.
You must have an account on the SAIP Indico system to submit an abstract or register. You may use the same login details as for previous SAIP events. If you don't have an account on SAIP Indico, create one here , otherwise you may login here.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- Please download and use the this TEMPLATE for the abstract.
- Also prepare a text-only summary of about 150 words giving a brief idea of the content.
- Use the menu item "Submit a new abstract", and type in the title, text-only abstract summary, and choose a preferred presentation type (oral or poster).
- Attach your one-page MS-word abstract file and add one primary author as well as any co-authors as necessary.
- Select a single authour who will present the work.