|2nd Call for Abstracts
The Department of Physics of the University of Venda will host the SAIP2019 conference at the Protea Ranch Resort Hotel in Polokwane.
The conference will run from 9 – 12 July 2019 and will be preceded on 8 July by Winter Schools on “Renewable Energy and Energy Materials” and “Condensed Matter.”
All participants are kindly requested to keep to the schedule as indicated.
For all details, please visit the conference website at www.events.saip.org.za/event/saip2019
- Registration opens: 11 Jan 2019
- Abstract submission opens: 11 Jan 2019
- Extended Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 8 May 2019
- Early Bird Registration closes: 8 May 2019
- Payment Deadline: 8 June 2019
- Registration closes: 8 June 2019
The proceedings of the SAIP 2019 conference will be peer reviewed and produced in accordance with the DHET guidelines for recognition at the level of 0.5 units per article. Only papers that are submitted strictly on or before 23:59 SAST on 31 July 2019 will be considered for publication. The guidelines for authors, the application procedure for recognition of your article and other details relating to the proceedings will be available on the conference website.