|After checking the important instructions below, choose "Submit a new abstract" from the menu on the left.
• Keep to the submission deadline. Late abstracts cannot be considered.
• See the Guidelines for SAIP abstracts to obtain information on the expected length and content of a typical abstract. Poor abstracts may be rejected.
• Make sure the details of your INDICO account, as well as those of your co-authors are up to date before submitting your abstract. Note that some users have multiple INDICO accounts: if you select an author name from an account they no longer use, they will not be able to see the information when logging in. As the submitting author, please alert such authors to this problem and select their name associated with the active account.
• Students should only load abstracts with the permission of their supervisor.
• Use these HTML-tags and web-codes to correctly display subscripts, superscripts, etc. This is applicable to the title as well as text of your abstract.
• You must select a preferred presentation type: note that this may be changed from oral to poster or vice-versa by the conference organisers.
• NB: USE ONLY THE “Primary Authors” AREA TO LOAD ALL YOUR AUTHORS AS WELL AS CO-AUTHORS. IGNORE THE “Co-authors” SECTION. Identify only a single presenting author for each abstract (by ticking the relevant box).
• You must select a preferred track only from the SAIP specialist groups i.e. tracks A to G. Other tracks (H and I) are for administrative purposes. Note that the conference organisers may change the track of your abstract.