The fee for the Symposium is R1300. The Symposium fee will cover accommodation, lunches, refreshments during coffee breaks, a symposium kit and banquet.
All local MSc and PhD students are eligible for registration fee waiver, however, proof of current registration with a South African university is required!
The fee for an accompanying person is R1300.
You must have and account on the SAIP Indico System to submit an abstract or register. You may use the same login details as for previous SAIP events. If you do not have and account on SAIP Indico, you can create on HERE, otherwise, you may login HERE.
Payments, Cancellations and No-shows:
Payments should be received by the organizers by 16:00 GMT on 27 March 2017.
Cancellations will ONLY be accepted until 15 March 2017 (Email for cancellation).
No-shows at the Symposium Conference will not be liable for a refund.
- Abstract submission opens: 01 December 2016
- Registration Opens: 01 January 2017
- Abstract submission closes: 20 February 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 25 February 2017
- Registration deadline: 31 March 2017
- Paper Submission Closes: 30 June 2017